Nehemiah employs approximately 27 staff. We are working hard to be an “employer of choice” so that we can continue to attract and retain the best staff.
We strive to be an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and strive to achieve dignity at work - whoever you are, you will be valued and respected.
Salary: £23,013 to £23,473 per annum
We are seeking a Housing Assistant who will:
- be one of the first point of contact in the Operations Team for customers, contractors, and other stakeholder queries.
- ensure queries are reported to the relevant officers in our department.
- be able to communicate effectively face to face and over the telephone with customers and a range of organisations.
- be able to adapt style to meet individual needs and situations.
- listens to what customers say, delivering practical solutions to problems and issues.
- strives to continuously improve the quality of the service provided
Completed application forms needs to be submitted by Closing Date: 03/12/2021
Housing Assistant Job Description:
Candidate Information Pack - Housing Assistant Nov 2021.docx
Job Application Form:
Job Application Form 2021.doc