Of emergency repairs completed on time during 2021/22
Of urgent repairs completed on time during 2021/22
Of customers were satisfied with our repair service
How To Report A Repair
It is important that you report a repair as soon as you are aware that it needs to be done.
The above number must also be used to report out of hours/ emergency repairs. We are unable to log repairs at our head office.
What happens when you report a repair?
- You will be asked for your name, address and contact details
- The advisor will discuss the details of the repair and put it onto the computer system
- You will be told what category the repair is in, the length of time that it will take for it to be completed and if it is rechargeable
- You will be contacted by one of our contractors to arrange an appointment for the work to be completed. You are responsible for allowing access for the repair to be completed between 8am-5pm
- When the repair has been completed, we will seek your feedback on how you found the process and how satisfied you are.
How Is Your Repair Handled?
When you log your repair with our repair line we will tell you which category your repair is in, depending on how urgent it is.