- Homes To Rent
- Retirement Living
- Retirement Living Locations
- Available Retirement Properties
- Home Exchange
- Supported Housing
McCalla House in Wolverhampton, is one of the Nehemiah’s innovative retirement living schemes and has 41 self-contained flats and offers a relaxed lifestyle, peace of mind and comfortable living.
Each flat has its own lounge, kitchen and bathroom with level access showers. The range of facilities on-site include:
- 24-hour warden call alarm system
- Residents lounge
- Dining room
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- IT Suite
- Assisted bathroom
- Guest room
- Quiet room/meeting room.
The recent refurbishment of McCalla House has taken account of the changing needs of our tenants and the challenges as they get older. The following features were added to assist them:
- Colour coding corridors – to aid memory in location.
- Key safes added to each flat so that as individuals needs change these are available and ready for use.
- Multi–agency partnerships working on the scheme to ensure that our customers can remain living as independently for as long as possible.
The best way to decide which one of our retirement living schemes is right for you, is to arrange a tour. Contact us to discuss our schemes or ask any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0121 358 0966.
Contact details for McCalla House are below.
Scheme Manager: Aliyah Denton
Laburnum Street, Graisley, Wolverhampton WV3 0BT
T: 01902 429974 or email email@example.com