- Homes To Rent
- Retirement Living
- Retirement Living Locations
- Available Retirement Properties
- Home Exchange
- Supported Housing
Plummer House has 37 self-contained one-bedroom flats and is situated in the heart of Aston, one mile from Birmingham city centre.
Each flat has its own lounge, kitchen and bathroom with level access showers. The range of facilities on-site include:
- 24-hour warden call alarm system
- Residents lounge
- Dining room
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- IT Suite
- Assisted bathroom
- Guest room
- Quiet room/meeting room.
- Colour coding corridors – to aid memory in location.
- Key safes added to each flat so that as individuals needs change these are available and ready for use.
- Multi–agency partnerships working on the scheme to ensure that our customers can remain living as independently for as long as possible.
The best way to decide which one of our retirement living schemes is right for you is to arrange a tour. Contact us to discuss our schemes or ask any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 0121 358 0966.
Contact details for Plummer House are below.
Scheme Manager: Christine Hibbert
21 Burlington Street Aston Birmingham B6 4UB
Telephone: 0121 333 5845