- Homes To Rent
- Retirement Living
- Retirement Living Locations
- Available Retirement Properties
- Home Exchange
- Supported Housing
Nehemiah Court in Caldmore, Walsall has recently undergone a £1m refurbishment and now has 34 self-contained flats with onsite facilities that include large communal spaces, a 24-hour warden call alarm system, and fob access for extra security and peace of mind.
Each flat has its own lounge, kitchen and bathroom with level access showers. The range of facilities on-site include:
- 24-hour warden call alarm system
- Residents lounge
- Dining room
- Laundry facilities
- IT Suite
- Assisted bathroom
- Guest room
- Quiet room/meeting room.
The following features are also included:
- Colour coding corridors – to aid memory in location.
- Key safes added to each flat so that as individuals needs change these are available and ready for use.
- Multi–agency partnerships working on the scheme to ensure that our customers can remain living as independently for as long as possible.
The best way to decide which one of our retirement living schemes is right for you, is to arrange a tour. Contact us to discuss our schemes or ask any questions by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 0121 358 0966.
Contact details for Nehemiah Court are below.
Scheme Manager Christine Hibbert
Bath Road Caldmore Walsall WS1 3BS
Telephone: 01922 623660